HiSET or GED (General Education Development)

This is an archived copy of the 2018-2019 catalog. To access the most recent version of the catalog, please visit http://catalog.umt.edu/.

A person who is not a graduate from an accredited high school may be eligible for admission by earning passing scores on the HiSET or GED test. HiSET or GED students who have been out of high school for less than three years or are under the age of 21 must also submit ACT or SAT scores. For additional information and test center locations in Montana, contact the Office of Public Instruction, Helena, MT 59601.