Former University of Montana-Missoula Students - Readmission

Students previously enrolled at The University of Montana-Missoula who have interrupted their enrollment for more than 24 months or more must submit an application for readmission. Applications for readmission may be obtained from the Registrar's Office, the Griz Central Registration Counter, Enrollment Services-Admissions, all located in the Emma B. Lommasson Center (EL), or the Missoula College Registrar's Office.

Former undergraduate degree students who do not plan to change their status and who have attended another college/university since attending The University of Montana-Missoula, even if their absence from UM has been less than two years in duration, must submit college transcripts.

Former students who are applying for readmission must comply with Immunization Requirements as listed in this catalog.

Former undergraduate students are not required to pay the undergraduate application fee unless they are changing from an undergraduate status to a graduate status or vice versa. The application fee is paid only once at the undergraduate level. For additional information, contact the Registrar's Office at 406-243-2939 or visit us on the Registrar's readmissions web page.